Reporting Sexual Harassment and Behaviour
All reports of sexual harassment can be reported to Prostart Training. As your Training Provider we have a duty of care towards all of our apprentices and learners.
Prostart Training has a robust Sexual Harassment Policy aimed at ensuring a safe and inclusive learning environment for our apprentices, learners and staff. Our commitment to fostering a harassment-free atmosphere underlines our dedication to the well-being and development of its community members.
Key Features of ProStart Training’s Sexual Harassment Policy:
- Zero Tolerance: Prostart Training leaves no room for ambiguity, unequivocally declaring a zero-tolerance policy against all forms of sexual harassment. This includes any unwelcome advances, comments, or behaviour of a sexual nature that might create a hostile, intimidating, or offensive environment.
- Reporting Procedures: The policy outlines clear and accessible procedures for reporting incidents of sexual harassment. Prostart Training encourages all individuals who experience or witness such behaviour to report it promptly. Importantly, the policy assures protection against any retaliation for reporting incidents.
- Thorough Investigations: Prostart commits to conducting prompt, thorough, and impartial investigations into all reported incidents. Confidentiality will be upheld to the greatest extent possible to protect the privacy of those involved.
- Education and Awareness: Prostart emphasises the importance of education and awareness by providing resources on our Padlet Hot Topic – Safeguarding: Sexual Abuse, Harms and Harassment (padlet.com) to help apprentices and learners understand and prevent sexual harassment. These initiatives aim to create a more inclusive and respectful environment.
- Accountability: Our policy reinforces Prostart Training’s dedication to holding individuals accountable for their actions. Appropriate disciplinary measures will be taken against those found responsible for sexual harassment.
Our policy can be found on our Website here Harmful Sexual Behaviour Policy – Prostart (prostartuk.co.uk)
If you have any concerns you can report them to our designated Safeguarding Officers
Dawn Bridgett or Matt Vaughan
Alternatively you can speak to your Learning & Development Coach or Tutor.
here is text