Accessibility and Visibility
Prostart Training offers you free, impartial, current and relevant Information Advice and Guidance (IAG) on opportunities for learning and work.
Professional, Knowledgeable and Enabling
Friendly and professional staff provide the service; our qualified staff take are committed to ensuring that your enquires are given the highest priority.
Awareness and Effective Connections
The service is designed to help you:
- Understand what opportunities are available to you
- Find ways of overcoming barriers which may obstruct your learning and employment opportunities
- Understand more about yourself, what you are capable of achieving and the time it will take
- Understand the support that is available to you
- Feel more confident and empowered to make decisions about the best route for you to take
We aim to make you aware of all the services that are useful to you and we offer signposting to other organisations outside of Prostart where required, including Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire Colleges and Training Providers.
Availability, Quality Delivery and Diversity
We offer the following range of services:
- A range of diagnostic assessments to identify your learning needs and career choice
- Once on a Prostart programme group sessions are available for personal development including CV writing and Job Search
- Information Advice and Guidance throughout your programme through the Training sessions, Review and 121 visits
- Information Advice and Guidance on Hot Topics including health and wellbeing Hot Topics – Prostart (prostartuk.co.uk)
- Information advice and guidance at the end of your programme to identify progression opportunities
Impartial, Friendly Welcoming and Responsive
What you can expect from us:
• Friendly, approachable, polite staff that will listen to you and give you impartial IAG
• Records kept in line with the General Data Protection Act 2018 (GDPR)
• Guidance that is relevant and available to you whatever your ethnic background, sexual orientation, Religious beliefs, abilities, age or gender
- Alternate locations available for interviews with disabled access and information available in different formats on request
What we will expect from you
• To attend all interviews, which have been arranged with Prostart staff, on time.
• Please let us know if you need to cancel or re-arrange
• To be honest and open with us, and work towards meeting your agreed aims
How to contact us
- Prostart – telephone 0115 9468182 and ask for a member of the Recruitment Team
- Guidance interviews available by appointment only.
* This service is available Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Client Feedback on IAG services
To help us to continuously improve our IAG service we value your suggestions, comments, compliments or complaints. Please fill in a ‘Have your say card’ available at Prostart and return it to The Recruitment Team, 28 High Street, Long Eaton, Nottingham, NG10 1LL
Your complaint will usually be dealt with within 10 working days in accordance with Prostarts Compliments & Complaints Policy & Procedure, a copy of which can be provided on request or found on our website: –Policies and procedures information – Prostart (prostartuk.co.uk)