Demonstrate that you have the skills needed to get the most out of Word by earning the Microsoft Office Specialist: Word Associate certification. This certification demonstrates competency in the correct application of the principle features of Word by creating and editing documents for a variety of purposes and situations.
An individual earning this certification has approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-on experience with the product, has proven competency at an industry associate-level, and is ready to enter into the job market. They can demonstrate the correct application of the principal features of Word and can complete tasks independently.
- This list contains the skills measured on the exam associated with this certification. For more detailed information, visit the exam details page and download the exam skills outline.
- Manage documents
- Insert and format text, paragraphs, and sections
- Manage tables and lists
- Create and manage references
- Insert and format graphic elements
- Manage document collaboration